Total members 11890 |It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:50 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Okay like you can see in here i found a bug/problem or whatever ar Skymiles_Red

http://forum.red-knights.net/index.php

You can see that the Menu at the tom isnt black and without the black 3d buttons....further at the header i found out that the template whats a "http://forum.red-knights.net/styles/skymiles_red/theme/images/cellpic4_l.gif" if i go to the folder i can find that file but it is in png. I renamed the file and well done the pic is shown...but with some errors with the transparent becouse of gif instead of png.

How can i fix that 2 problems? I like that style really much beocuse it is perfect to the homepage design i done. so I hope you can help me.

BTW: Sry for the bad englisch I hope u can understand lil bit of that stuff i wrote..

Greetz from Germany and Snaga

Author:
User avatar Posts: 13
Have thanks: 0 time

Hi .Snaga,you are welcome
Did you downloaded this version from other sites like phpbb3styles.net (it have a bugs there)? . download the version from here.Try it ,what i know it is with no bugs , you can only replace the overall_header.html in template file to solve the problem of your upper menu and refresh the cache .. is this solved your problems ... :!:

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

okay after i saw the problem i gone to this site and found your donwload...i tried it also but the error still exists....
i uploaded the packet like 5 times now and was always deleting my cache...and it never works...i dont know what happens...
hope you can help me lil bit...

can there be a problem with the phpbb3? i used the download from the offiial page, and iam using a sql database...all the rest is working fine....just the design makes some problems...

Author:

sir ,
did u downloaded the version ,here in this forum , viewtopic.php?f=125&t=624
:this: .After you upload go to administration->Styles->Templates-> refresh for your style .

Author:
Mastermind

Quote:
okay after i saw the problem i gone to this site and found your donwload...i tried it also but the error still exists....

yep i use the download of this site...but still dont work

Author:

hi sir,
here is a screenshot of skymiles_red working on phpbb3.2 at localhost . i think you have a problem in your skymiles version this is the only reason i can see . :confused:

Attachments:
File comment: screenshot of it ?
screenshoit.GIF
screenshoit.GIF [ 15.91 KiB | Viewed 3367 times ]

Author:
Mastermind

okay do you have icq...or can you visit us on teamspeak...so we can talk there and try it there...would be nice...

Author:

msn and yahoo only ?
:grin:

Author:
Mastermind

damed i havent msn or yahoo ^^ u got teamspeak2?

Author:

no sir :blush: , i chat only on msn and yahoo, if you want me to use other just send me links for download and so on and steps to talk to you on it ...

Author:
Mastermind

Related Posts  to : Skymiles_Red menue and header problem
 Problem with skymiles_red     -  
 Skymiles_red theme changes help?     -  
 I'd like to copy this Skymiles_red site     -  
 Ad after first topic in a post in Skymiles_red     -  
 adding a button with link in skymiles_red     -  
 Queue Header     -  
 skymiles v1.0 header change - how to?     -