Total members 11890 |It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

thank you for the tip . :)

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Expertise. follow your strengths. Sites you set up must be on subject you consider yourself an expert on. People can smell an amateur a mile away.

Plan the site. A good LAYOUT for the site can improve usability. This in turn will not unnecessarily aggravate the browser.

Research. check out the competition and see what they have set up. See what works and what does not. If possible try to communicate with users in forums and get feedback on what should or can be improved further.

Decide ON important keywords. Decide on the most important keywords to use for your sight. Include these keywords in the metatags, copy page, page title, and file names.

The search Engine is your friend. Make friends with your search engine and don't give it a hard time. Being nice and friendly to it will make its job easier to serve your site up to your target audience.

Focus. Focus on the topic AT hand and nothing else. The rule is one topic per page.

Join the directories. Directories are repositories of knowledge done by human hands while search engine are huge databases collected by mostly machine methods. The relevancy of your page when joining the right directory may shoot through the roof. Of course, make sure you know what you are talking about.

Start a linking campaign. A MOST effective SEO method. This is a must to do. Ask your allies, strategic partners, friends and acquaintances to place your site's URL link on their sites. With a short description this can draw traffic from other sites and increase exposure. Google especially ranks the importance of its sites by the number of sites linked to it.

Repetition is the key to victory. Keep repeating the above tips, supporting and increasing what works and killing what does not as fast as possible until the desired result is achieved
===================================

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

thank you seker888 for your replay .

Author:
Mastermind

* web directory submission
* article submission
* blog directory submission
* Feed submission
* forum posting (through signature)
* press release submission
* Social bookmarking in digg and deals.
* online group posting
* promotional ads
* link exchange

Author:
User avatar Posts: 3

I don't think that link exchange is good thing ( that it may make it worse ) . I once tried before with some related website. we did link exchange in all pages and the results was i lost more traffic .I just stay wondering what happened !!!. and the answers i found that google plenty your site for such an action ,it is against its rules .

Author:
Mastermind

Will it be wise to submit to free directories...???

_________
glasscoffeetables.org

Author:

great job........keep it up and thanks for the tips dude.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 3

nice tip. i think i will help us .thanks for this tips.

Author:

Basic SEO Tips:
Choose Right Keywords
Control Keyword Density
Name Good URL
Write Good Title Tag
Use H1 Tags
Get More Links

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

Good tips. I'm looking for some thing about it.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

Related Posts  to : SEO TIPS
 Some basic tips for SEO     -