Total members 11890 |It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:26 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

SEO is key factor that take your website from none to number one but right direction is also important in SEO. These are some basic points that one must be kept in mind
1-Don’t use the same Metas for every page.
2-Avoid using links with the same anchor text.
3-Do network with other Website owners.
4-Don’t compete for single keywords.
5-Design your Website to be SEO friendly.
6-While posting in forums do follow rules and regulations
7-Write to the topic and be meaningful
8-Don't ask question in answer to the question.
9-Implement unique META titles and descriptions for all of your pages.
10-Add an HTML sitemap to your site.
11-Target 'long tail' keywords in your sub pages.
12-Use underline, bold, strong and italics tags on each pages keywords.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

1. Find the Best Keyword
2. Discover What Your Competitors are Doing
3. Write Very Linkable & Sharable Content
4. Optimize Your Title and Meta Tags
5. Optimizing Your Headings and Subheadings

Author:

what is meta word?

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

metadata are data about data , meta words are the information about your web pages ( or keywords), helps search engine put your in results when users write a specific keywords in search .

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

These are the basic SEO tips. Forum posting, Article writing, Book marking, Directory submission. I think book marking plays important role in SEO. Link building is also important for the SEO.

Author:

Androsan wrote:
These are the basic SEO tips. Forum posting, Article writing, Book marking, Directory submission. I think book marking plays important role in SEO. Link building is also important for the SEO.

thanks for your information.
could u give me a explaination of permanent links?Some provider use this when i buy links.
i did not understand.
what's the difference between permanent links and standard anchor text?

Author:

If you don?t want too much competition from other SEO?s, choose your keywords precisely.
For example, Instead of keyowrd Loan choose keywords like Bank Loan, Equity Loan, Student Loan, Home Loan etc.
Order of keyword also matter for search engines. Search engine treats ?Loan Equity? and ?Equity Loan? as different keywords.

Best seo practice is to get at least one of your primary keywords in domain or sub domain name of your website.
You can use hyphens (-) to separate multiple keywords.
For example: seo-service, seo-guidelines, free-seo each cover two keyords.

Get your second or third keywords in your directory name and filename.
For example http://www.hiddentricks.com/seo/free-tips.html is best for keyword ?free seo tips? , ?seo hidden tricks? or "free seo tricks"

Keep your webpage free from any syntax error, declare document type at the beginning and validate your HTML and CSS because search engine don?t like pages with too many errors.

Give a short Title in of your page in 3-9 words (60-80 characters) maximum in length containing your primary keyword.
Remember it will be displayed in search results so choose wisely.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 4

Let me tell you about the seo. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving web pages so they rank higher in search engines for your targeted keywords.SEO is your ranking for the organic results not paid results. You can't purchase organic rankings, however, you can hire a professional SEO company to increase your rankings organically. To learn more about the difference of paid vs. organic listings click here.A high ranking on the search engines is the best advertising bargain imaginable.
How do you improve your ranks on the search engines?
Domain name
Domain age
Keywords in URL
Keyword optimization
Title Tags
Meta Tags
Keyword Tags
Page Structure
Unique Content
Link Popularity
Site Authority
Site Popularity
Hire a SEO Expert
this is the basic idea to improve your website rank if you follow this then defiantly your website rank is improved.
:sohappy:

Author:

Related Posts  to : Some basic tips for SEO
 SEO TIPS     -  
 Basic Pointers     -  
 Java basic tutorials.doc     -  
 Transforming XML into Basic HTML     -  
 Learn ASP.NET,Visual basic 2005,08     -  
 Java System Tray Application using Visual Basic     -  
 Basic daynamic page generation using CGIs programs     -