Total members 11890 |It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:43 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hallo Iam from Germany so my english is not the best^^

I have to do a projekt but i dont know how i start

here is the describtion

The software which can be provided is to be implemented as Web application by means of Java and JSPs. The coworkers of the XXX are to be able to make files available in a simple manner. The customers is then by email a download link to be sent.
• This link may not contain any information over the file.
• This link is to contain an ID, which is valid for the ID only for this file and does not lead not by simply changing (high and/or Runterzählen) to another file.
• Each file, which is made available contains its own LOGGING information o Who/which computer made the file available. o When the file was made available. o For which customer the file is made available. o Possible remarks for the file are to be stored. o Of which computer and when the file was downgeloadet. o The LOGGING information for a file should be separately callable on-line.
• The LOGGING information for all files is to be spent also in a log file own for the program. The storage of the information/the files is not to take place in a data base.

this is my first time with jsp

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

Related Posts  to : Link send
 Send email link example.     -  
 send confirmation link to email     -  
 send mail cc and bcc in php     -  
 Send an email in asp.net     -  
 how to send mail with Ant     -  
 Send email in asp     -  
 send mail using php     -