Total members 11890 |It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:26 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi all,

I am a new bee for java.I have to design a website for online shoping of goods.I have some html pages all ready created and now i want to execute them in a server so how can i do that ans what server i have to use??

so please help me out the coding and exact procedure that i have to follow??

Thnaks

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2
Have thanks: 0 time

sdasd

Author:

You can use tomcat apache server or jboss .( but tomcat is much lighter but smaller technologies list support ) .For example tomcat doesn't support EJB .

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

hey I'm also new bee to java and all...so please can you tell me how to design a website like this forum as mini project...plsss help me....
actually wats our project is students and staff can login and they can share their ideas regarding campus placements,exams like important things which useful to their studies and carrier.And they can also post queries and answers if they know regading studies.Students can post feedback to a particular professor.
And middle there is an administrator to whom first the posted content will go,it is visible to al;l iff he updated that topic......

As this is my first project I'm in chaos how to start :cry:
so,please help me for coding......and first I need requirements :oops: I dont know them also....

Author:

hai...can you tell me how to get uml and er diagrams ...pls....:( :confused:

Author:

In order to have your web page to be view in the internet you have to but a domain. In that case if you are making it for someone then you have to add it to the tab of your payment. I have no Idea how much is a domain now but I suggest I you bought a domain but the larger GB allocation so you can post more sites.

Author:

Related Posts  to : Help needed in website design
 Web content & Website Design     -  
 help needed     -  
 Java help needed     -  
 Help needed in Color class     -  
 i am using NetBeans 7.0, HELP NEEDED - URGENT     -  
 VBA / Excel programmer needed     -  
 Nanny/Housekeeper and driver/Gardener needed in UK     -  
 need code for my website     -