Total members 11890 |It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:12 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi guys,

I'm new to php and dynamic scripting, and was wondering is the following was possible, and if anyone has any ideas.

Basically I have a website that has to use an iframe, there is no getting around it, I have no access to add any script inside the iframe.
I have a menu system outside of the iframe and I also have 1 inside it too (acting independently of each other) as you can imagine this is not an ideal situation.

What I would like to do, if it's possible is have the title of the page, and possibly the content (outside the iframe) built in a way that will dynamically change depending on the URL of the iframe inside the page.

eg. Page title 1 - if iframe url = "www.iframe1.com" then Display content="title 1", if iframe url = "www.iframe2.com" then Display content="title 2"

Then if someone clicks inside the iframe on a different page, the title of the page outside of the iframe would then dynamically change to reflect this.

While typing this I have realised that it's probably impossible as I'm sure it would require a page refresh in order for the title outside of the iframe to make the change :nea:

back to the drawing board I guess

Author:
User avatar Posts: 5
Have thanks: 0 time

Related Posts  to : Can anyone suggest some script?
 Suggest me a best modem     -  
 Suggest course for programming     -  
 project in java.....plz suggest good ones........     -  
 Ajax Source code to Suggest application with JSP Server side     -  
 need help with java script in a pdf     -  
 A PHP Number Guessing Script     -  
 Send Email from a PHP Script Example     -  
 Script ingoring lines     -  
 Questions: Perl Script. PHP.     -  
 script for including files     -