Total members 11890 |It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:05 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi,

I am for sure a rookie at PHPBB, so I just started manipulating code. I am working on a site and I am just about to the point where I want to be with it. The only exception is the table border colors. On the board index, each forum and subject has a stock "blue" in the prosilver template. I went through a lot of the code and changed colors for text, links, buttons, and even the bottom of the border. However, I cannot, for the life of me, find where to change the top section of the border. I'm not supposed to post links, so I'll just give a partial. Please take a look and let me know what part of the theme I need to look at. I am editing straight from my host (megahosters). Please help!

coloradodriftrc.com is the site. Sorry if I broke the rules, but I'm having a very hard time describing my issue. I would like the blue at the top to appear orange like the bottom. This is also happening right behind the header where I would prefer all gray.

Thank you for your help! :banghead:

Author:
User avatar Posts: 6
Have thanks: 0 time

hey brother ,
Your use is with css ,you should be able to change your table border coders using css elements like this :
Code:
   background-color: #EDF0F6;
    width:100%;

border:ridge ;
    border-width:1px;
    border-color:#2B4370;

As you see , border-color:#2B4370;

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Hi msi_333,

Thank you for the help, but I can't find that code anywhere in the theme. I have managed to change the bottom portion of the borders, but the top seems to have a separate set of coding. If it's not too much trouble, please check out the site so you can see what I mean. It's coloradodriftrc.com. Your help is VERY much appreciated.

Also, I have created a flash header, and I have uploaded it into the templates files. I also have the recommended code for the flash header, but I'm not sure what code I replace in the overall_header.htm file. Do you have any insite on that?

You are awesome! Thank you for helping out a rookie! :gOOd:

Author:

So...with a little photoshop, I was able to fix the top portions of my tables. Those portions are actually comprised of small jpeg files within the images index. Just put them in photoshop, changed the colors to my theme and it was good to go.

Thanks!

:clapping:

Author:

Related Posts  to : Table Border Colors for PHPBB3
 different colors for table Even- Odd rows and Cells     -  
 two Different background colors     -  
 Drawing a triangle with colors     -  
 deal with colors in java     -  
 show Rainbow Colors     -  
 Making Colors Transparent with imagecolortransparent()     -