Total members 11889 |It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hello All,

I've been reading the threads on VoIP, and thought I'd drop by to include a link to this free, well-written, comprehensive guide to the different kinds of VoIP. It's a great launch point for anyone on the hunt for their small business phone system, or simply for those interested in learning more about VoIP.

http://www.comparebusinessphones.com/bu ... stems.aspx

Best of luck in your VoIP search!
Cheers,
VeryVoIP

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

I guess I am simply interested in learning more about VoIP guys... so good luck to us...

Author:

jimm1909 wrote:
veryvoip wrote:
Hello All,

I've been reading the threads on Voip Hardware, and thought I'd drop by to include a link to this free, well-written, comprehensive guide to the different kinds of voip calls. It's a great launch point for anyone on the hunt for their small business phone system, or simply for those interested in learning more about VoIP.

comparebusinessphones.com/bu ... stems.aspx Hosted Voip PBX

Best of luck in your VoIP search!
Cheers,
VeryVoIP

Thanks for the guide that was very helpful in my VoIP search!!

-jim

I am new to Voip and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good company for a small business user?
Thanks,

Clark S.

Author:

clarkster wrote:

I am new to Voip and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good company for a small business user?
Thanks,

Clark S.

Everyone has their own personal favorite, when it comes to Voip. Since you asked, mine is
Aptela. They claim to target small businesses with less than 200 employees. If I were you, I would look on the net and see if you can find a neutral party that compares and contrasts the Voip Providers. I am sure you'll find something. Let me know how it goes. If you find something really good, I will check it out too.
Good Luck.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

THanks for giving the link. Cisco is providing hardware for voip phone but the language generally used to program internet phone networks is asterisk which an open source language. I have not been able to find any considerable material on that on the internet. I would be thankful if you could provide me.

i am have got the job of an asterisk engineer at www.axvoice.com and will be thankful if u could provide more material in this regard.

Author:

Heard a lot of good things about Voip.ms

Skype too, though not sure how good it would be for a small business user.

Author:

Related Posts  to : Free Quality Comparison Guide to VoIP
 Comparison Pitfall     -  
 Comparison Operators in java     -  
 Arithmetic data comparison in C#     -  
 quality analyst job description     -  
 Arithmetic data comparison and decompression java code     -  
 Voip     -  
 Help in C# sample, SDP in VoIP SIP calls     -  
 JAVA VOIP ENCRYPTION     -