Total members 11890 |It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:48 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

hi there,

I've a code that will create a connection between my Nokia 6300 mobile and Bluesoleil on my pc. i just want the mobile to be the server and the PC the client (in my case the Bluesoleil 2.7.0.8 VoIP) using the btspp. i want to connect to the bluesoleil and send a text from the mobile and listen to the text using a Java desktop application. However, the mobile can not get connected to the pc. it'll just stuck after asking my confirmation to connect. By the way, I've set both serial port A and B on the BlueSoleil. However, the connection status on the BlueSoleil says slave. I think the Mobile's status should be Master (??). What could be the problem? is there any tutorial on this topic?

the connection could not be established. it just stop responding when it executes the acceptAndOpen() method.

what do you guys suggest? Am so sorry but i need the solution very very urgently!!

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2
Have thanks: 0 time

please, it's so urgent!!

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2
Have thanks: 0 time

java/connecting-to-pc-from-mobile-using-bluetooth-in-java-t711.html
see this

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715