Total members 11889 |It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:11 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Quote:
Basic SEO doesn’t require specialized knowledge of algorithms, programming and taxonomy but it does require a basic understanding of how search engines work.

I think the latter one is even more difficult to understand :huh:

Actually its like...one thing you come to know about search engines and find the way to manipulate, the next day it catches you and makes it even more complicated under their ever changing algorithms to increase search quality.

Simplest way is,
Manage to get fresh content every now and then...so that your trust rank increases in the eyes of SEs as to you are providing fresh stuff to readers...and thats the secret behind blogs and forums ranking well for many long tail keywords in their niche and fetching massive traffic.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 19
Have thanks: 0 time

I am not much familiar with SEO but after reading this thread feeling that i have got some things. For getting some more knowledge i would like to visit some other threads.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 3

All are nice techniques. Usually not attempting this kinda tips for everyone. Anyway thanks for sharing...I was looking for the same kinda information.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1

It is really a nice and helpful piece of information.
I'm satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us up to date like this.
Thanks for sharing.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

Hello Guys,

I think SEO is one of the best source to improving the websites. According to me best technique is unique & relevant keyword, to use our website. I think you try this really your website top on search query.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1

Guest Blogging
Content Sharing through Social sites
Citations submission and reviews
Diversifying anchor text, link source

Author:
User avatar Posts: 6

Related Posts  to : SEO Techniques
 Some SEO Techniques     -