Total members 11889 |It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

This movie show you how to make a bouncing ball in macromedia flash .

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Step 1:

Create a new document in Flash. You can take a look at my default document settings.

Step 2:

Select the Oval tool & make a perfect circle by holding ALT while you drag.Place that circle out of your play screen.

Step 3:

Click once on your ball and press F8 to convert shape into graphic. That step will get you better results in your animations.

Step 4:

Create a new layer & right click (CRTL+click for Mac) & select properties. Select Guide, click OK. Return to your new layer and select the the Pen tool.factoring
You will need to draw a split-curved line. Take a look at the sample below.

Step 5:

Create a new layer & right click (CRTL+click for Mac) & select properties. This Time Select guided. Click on your ball and drag its center onto your guid line.

Step 6:

Insert Keyframe at 20 & 50 on the Ball Layer. Insert a keyframe at 50 on the guide layer.

Step 7:

Here comes the Gravity "effect". Click on the first frame of the ball layer. In you main pannel, select Tween: Motion and set the erase like mine

Step 8:

Click on the frame 20 of the ball layer. In the main pannel again, select Tween: Motion and set the erase like mine.

Step 9:

Click on the frame 50 of the ball layer & drag your ball to the end path (centered).

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

how do i adjust the easing of the motion tween?

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2
Have thanks: 0 time

Related Posts  to : bouncing ball in flash
 Bouncing Coloring Ball Game(V1.0)     -  
 Sticker Ball     -  
 Ball sticker applet     -  
 Ball Sticker{Applet}     -  
 Applet Game To Shot a Random Ball     -  
 Ball Color Match 2D Java Game Version 1.0     -  
 ping pong java code-Sticker-ball game     -  
 ping pong game - java-Sticker-ball game (modified v1.1)     -