Total members 11890 |It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:22 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

A CCNA would be very valuable, ive just finished my 4th CCNA semester at uni, and its been a good course. Lots of work involved though, and the exams are very hard (i've not done the final, final one yet (just the mock), but trust me its not easy, its an adaptive exam that focuses in on your weak areas :S)

Try and find a university or college near you that has a CCNA/CCNP lab, they normally have decent enough tutors there and a decent lab - but check out the equipment they have available for you to use first, you dont want a load of crummy old 2501 routers and 1900 series switches to use, if thats all they have you will find the course much harder

I know that my uni (staffordshire) run CCNA courses outside of degrees, so i expect others do too?

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2
Have thanks: 1 time

For this message the author cathu2 has received gratitude : krishnamohan

The CCNA certification validates an individual's networking skills and forms the base that supports all of the career tracks supported by Cisco. Holders of the CCNA demonstrate an industry-recognised ability to install, configure and maintain networks.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 29
Have thanks: 0 time

Related Posts  to : CCNA courses
 CCNA JOB     -  
 CCNA     -  
 CCNA Network Engineer Job in the Dubai     -  
 All 4 CCNA semesters in power point pass?     -