Total members 11889 |It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:41 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hello,

Is there any one interested in joining to a study group CCIE Voice?

I was searching for some comments of already Passed CCIE's of CCIE Voice V3.0, saw few testimonial and sounds very interesting, thought to share as well.
http://www.youtube.com/user/winnetsystems

Please let em know if anyone interested in joining toa study group

Cheers!!

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

Buyer beware. Do not purchase classes or bootcamps from Faisal at voicebootcamp.com. They are located in Canada but also teach around the world.
Most americans are probably becoming aware that voicebootcamp is a scam but some do not kow yet. If you live in East asia, then you might not have as many options but people in the states or Europe, stay away from voicebootcamp.com

This is what you can expect. They claim to offer unlimited retakes till you pass but this is a scam. I have tried 5 times now to retake a class and every time they (voicebootcamp) come up with an excuse. They will post dates on their site but at the very last minute they will call you and claim the class is cancelled. The last time I called about a class I was supposed to be enrolled in they told me that it was cancelled yet I couldnt speak to the instructor. Seems like the class was in progress but I wasnt allowed to resit - hmm. Very fishey. I spoke with one of their ex employees, a sales manager who actually sold me the package and she told me that Faisal basically sits at home and when a company calls that has 5 people, he will travel to where ever they are located and teach the class. The dates and locations on his web site are almost never true as he will cancel it unless he has a full class and that he will do everything in his power to offer an excuse and prevent someone from retaking a class. It is not in his interest to offer retakes. But he will advertise this as it makes a good selling point, but he has no plans to honor this.

Again, I have tried 5 separate times to retake the class and it was all in vain. This was over 1 year I tried. I had 2 other students in my class that requested a full refund as they were not satisfied with the quality. We could not get the remote sessions working correctly and his updates were not complete.
In his video lectures he will be on a topic and then when he cant get the lab to work he will just end the video. Voicebootcamp is not profesional at all.

I have tried calling Faisal on his cell phone, work phone and his manager (this person changes every few months- high turnover) and via email but no one will return my messages.
Voicebootcamp has no desire to assist the students and their policy is:
you can get a 100 percent refund after the first day only. After that, you get nothing.

I would suggest going to any other school than voicebootcamp.
try ipexpert,ccbootcamp,internetworkexpert, globalknowledge, HBFITES, anybody else.

Good luck on your studies and just be warned that voicebootcamp is a really bad company and I have many complaints about this company. I wish I had done more research into this company before spending 4500 USD. Voicebootcamp is a waste of money.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

Related Posts  to : CCIE Voice Bootcamp V3.0
 voice encrytion..help me...     -  
 voice encryption in java     -  
 voice encryption in JAVA     -  
 How i can transfer voice during call from phone to PC?     -  
 Human Voice Analysis in java     -  
 How i can transfer voice during call from phone to PC?     -  
 VOIP Voice-Over-Internet Protocol     -  
 need mini chat voice project.     -