Total members 11890 |It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Go to page 1, 2  Next

I have been using different antivirus softwares.

The free ones ofcourse like Avg Free etc but i am satisfied with non of them.i do use McAffee and Quick Heal and few antispyware thats nice though.

Do you guys have any suggestions in this matter

Author:
User avatar Posts: 3
Have thanks: 0 time

For me , i use F-secure for my machine . I guess not much people using this Anti-virus software .
I find that F-secure quite a bit hard to use . But when you get to it , it'd very friendly using .

I used F-secure before but I installed my AVG back because I am not impressed with it..

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1

Me, I am using Kaspersky.

Author:

i think its worth paying for the paid version of any like avg, its only about £40 per year and it works

Author:
User avatar Posts: 7

avg free suits me

Author:
User avatar Posts: 3

I use AVG. Never had a problem with a virus accept for when I first bought this computer... it came pre loaded with one in one of the games....Acer.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 5

i think Kasper sky is the best . :) ;)

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Grate topic.I use AVG. Never had a problem with a virus accept for when I first bought this computer... it came pre loaded with one in one of the games....Acer.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

Actually is think there is no perfect antivirus computer software , each one has a backdoor that may not exists in the other one .

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

I also like AVG anti virus, Ad-ware, Spyware Blaster, and Spybot search and destroy, i think their all fairly decent programs, dont shell out a lot of money before you try these first, oh and a good personal firewall too, i like PC tools personal firewall,

Author:

Related Posts  to : Which Anti-virus do you use ?
 I have a serious virus/trojan problem, anyone pls?     -