Total members 11890 |It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:39 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

My name is Sergey Mikhailoff. I'm a private antiquity and art collectionner. I sale russian antiquity aricles in Europe and the United States of America. My business runs well, and the amount of sales increases. I don't have my own bank account in States, that's why I face to delays of payment, I would like to speed up transactions. To provide more successul cooperation I need a long-term business partner who would deal with money transfers from the USA to Russia. The partnership will be based on profit for both sides. No special skills and knowledge required, only some free time.
If you are interested in cooperation, I'm ready to discuss all the details and answer your questions by e-mail or by phone.
My contact e-mail is: [email protected]

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

Related Posts  to : Looking for a business partner
 Arabic website partner     -  
 Why is Using Gamification Good for Your Business?     -  
 Business Development Manager     -  
 malnad business directory (Bangalore)     -