Total members 11889 |It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:48 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi all,
I am a newbie to javascript .I know only basics from w3schools.But don't know how to apply in live projects....How can i know when to use javascripts in HTML?
pls clear my confusion?? :confused:

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

it is based on your software requirement, for example it you want to validate a user input before sending request to user javascript will be there for u, and also for any functionality u think it should run and compiled at client side ( your browser) and save time to send request and processing load at web servers

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

I think this may answer your query en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JavaScript#Use_in_web_pages

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

Java script is an easy way to make web sites interactive and not just text.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 6

Generally many things should be faster with Javascript, as it can do stuff without contacting the server, but you shouldn't rely on for anything that you want to make sure is done, as it can be turned off, and also don't want to rely on it to care about your security, like validating user input.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 9
Have thanks: 1 time

Related Posts  to : When to use javascript?
 need help with javascript     -  
 what is javascript ?     -  
 JavaScript     -  
 javascript help with BMI     -  
 i need help in javascript     -  
 Javascript     -  
 need help in javascript     -  
 using javascript     -  
 JavaScript switch example     -  
 PHP variable in javascript     -