Total members 11890 |It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi guys,

Wondered if someone could help me out (please be gentle with me, as i'm a noob when it comes to coding).

I'm using the css based theme Underground, and when i installed phpbb3 a couple of months back you guys came up with the matching forums for that theme in the form of: the Skymiles_red forum theme.

Ive not yet activated my forums (or should i say made them visible to our users) as there are a few tweaks i ned help with first:

1. How do i change the header buttons from being displayed on the left side of the header and make them display on the right side of the header (same as our main webpage)

2. My website makes use of a fixed width so i would like the forum to follow my sites theme as closely as possible - how would i change the width of the whole theme so it matches my websites theme?

i did ask on here a while back (and a guy did reply to me) but i'm not sure he understood my original question:

3. As i now have a css website theme and your forum theme matches with this wonderfully, how would i go about duplicatating my main website's theme header on the Skymiles_red forum theme header (e.g i want both main site and forum headers to look identical)

Ant help is greatly appreciated :)

Author:
User avatar Posts: 6
Have thanks: 0 time

Related Posts  to : Skymiles_red theme changes help?
 Mile 200 Theme     -  
 PHPBB3 Skymiles theme Flash Header     -  
 Problem with skymiles_red     -  
 I'd like to copy this Skymiles_red site     -  
 Ad after first topic in a post in Skymiles_red     -  
 adding a button with link in skymiles_red     -  
 Skymiles_Red menue and header problem     -