Total members 11890 |It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi,

I'm looking to do a 'little' customization on the skymiles style you have wonderfully crafted.

I would like to change the background of the section where the current time and 'view Active Topics' is, either to white, or to the gradient blue you have throughout the theme?

I have looked through the files but can't seem to find the section to change this. Could you pleasde enlighten me in how to do it?

Thank you in advance,
Rob

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

I am glad that you have liked our phpbb3 style. To change the background of "view active topics"
you have to do some HTML/CSS changes. In hope of that you have to open overall_header.html page file.
And find:
html code
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH -->
<p class="searchbar" style="color:#CCCCCC;">
<span style="float: {S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN};color:#FFFFFF;">

<a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="{U_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}">

{L_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}</a>

| <a style="color:#FFFFFF;background-color:#HERE" href="{U_SEARCH_ACTIVE_TOPICS}">{L_SEARCH_ACTIVE_TOPICS}</a>

</span>

<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->
<span style="float: {S_CONTENT_FLOW_END};margin-right:10px;"><a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="{U_SEARCH_NEW}">{L_SEARCH_NEW}</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="{U_SEARCH_SELF}">{L_SEARCH_SELF}</a></span>
<!-- ENDIF -->

</p>
<!-- ENDIF -->

And do some inline CSS changes ( find the word #HERE that I have added and change It hex color value) and so on.
I hope that I have cleared my idea.

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Related Posts  to : Skymiles Colour Change?
 skymiles v1.0 header change - how to?     -  
 Skymiles [3.04] little? problem     -  
 skymiles translation     -  
 skymiles error     -  
 skymiles Right Sidebar - Issues     -  
 Skymiles v1.1 Menu buttons     -