Total members 11890 |It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:38 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi, a while back i had seen a phpbb skin called Black Smoke,at the time the creator was getting lots of requests for it in different colours,since back then the site i got it off has gone and is now taken over by a different type of topic altogether,nothing to do with forum software or skins.. the problem i have is that the main menu bar is in Javascript and i dont know how to alter it,there is options to have multiple links on drop down java menu's.. also the main coding of the skin is very different to those of which im currently using,the main problem is the forum main background being gray and i wanted it as an image,and to have an outer stroke of each table in topics so it doesnt look seemless or merged when viewing topics and topic lists.. i would post up a link to my site and forum so people can see what i mean with the skin,but after reading the rules here i can't do that as of yet.. but just for now is there anyone out there who can help me??
Thanks for reading
Ghostface.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 1 time

are you asking for paid freelancing job ? because you are asking too much details , anyway , will just need to change .css file to change the colors , and change overall_header.html to change the menu bar .

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Related Posts  to : Skin customize problems..
 @QueryHint annotation to customize the query     -  
 C ++ problems     -  
 Problems - mile200     -  
 problems with sky_miles red in IE     -  
 Problems since upgrade to 3.0.6     -  
 problems to connect to active directory     -  
 How Can I Avoid Domain Renewal Problems?     -  
 HELP! Javascript Problems (manual Slideshows), Having troubl     -