Total members 11890 |It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:48 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hello everyone. I am putting up a forum using Phpbb3 and I uploaded DarkFantasy template. After installing I had problems with the way it was responding. Come to find out, that Template was a 3.0.2 and I looked into getting it to fit the Phpbb3.0.3 program and I was told that it could be
but it might eventually screw my forum up in the future with bugs. So I wanted to know if this is true and or should I just stay with the Templates that are available for the Phpbb3.0.3 program that is now available?

Also,.. I am now looking at the Acid Tech Lime Template and I would like to know how to take the triangle out of the middle of the header panel and instatall another picture but I want to keep the color bursts on the right and left of the header, is this possible?

thank you for your time and effort
-Robby

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1
Have thanks: 0 time

If you liked a style and it is for phpbb3.0.2 , you can upgrade it for new version phpbb3.0.3

Attachments:
File comment: steps of changing
phpBB-3.0.2_to_3.0.3-codechanges.zip [15.72 KiB]
Downloaded 743 times

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Related Posts  to : phpbb3 styles version upgrade
 Problems since upgrade to 3.0.6     -  
 Different Styles of Programming     -  
 Line Styles in java     -