Total members 11890 |It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Hi guys,

After attempting to install the Board3 portal with no luck, I deleted the Board3 portal files I uploaded. Things were ok for a few minutes, and then I started getting the "General Error Could not get style data" page.

I don't think I deleted any of the styles, but to be sure, I double checked through my FTP, and they're all still there.

I uploaded the Support Toolkit, but when I go to the address to run it, all I get is a blank page.

I've tried clearing the cache and other advice that has been offered in similar topics, but none of this seems to have worked.

Is there something I'm not getting, or is there something else I should try. Obviously, I don't want to lose any of the data of the 3+ year old forum. I guess it's lucky I downloaded a backup before trying to install the portal. Unfortunately I can't access the ACP to restore anything.

I'm using the latest version of phpBB3 (I upgraded the other week).

If I reinstall phpbb3, I will loose all my data yes? :cry:

Author:
User avatar Posts: 10
Have thanks: 0 time

i have saw this error before , this happens when the system can't find the style data, with the style set in the database , please check the default style in database and if it exists or not . removing the cache is not the issue .

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

Related Posts  to : General Error: Style data
 c++ general programming     -  
 draw General Path     -  
 General call (Invoke) to method     -  
 change the style of the kbd     -  
 Change table style using CSS     -  
 inline style for link tag.     -  
 Menu Style Button     -