Total members 11889 |It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Attachment:
File comment: Happy new year 2009
happy_new_year_2005us.jpg
happy_new_year_2005us.jpg [ 116.37 KiB | Viewed 4197 times ]

Happy new year our CM member ,please share with us your Feelings and thoughts
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

For this message the author DrRakha has received gratitude : fishingman

Thanks for the greetings :grin: . Best wishes for you in the year 2009 too!

Cheers :yahoo:

Author:
User avatar Posts: 6
Have thanks: 0 time

Great wishes for year 2009! It should be my lucky year and I hope for everyone else out there!!!

Greets.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1

TY bro, happy new year u 2 ;)

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

New Year's Day, or January 1, is the first day of the year and is an occasion that witnesses the biggest annual celebration across all countries of the world. It is the time when we ring out the old year and welcome the present year with open arms, with eyes filled with new dreams and hearts replete with new expectations. With another year approaching soon, it's time again to gear up for New Year celebrations. To add to your festivities, here we bring for you a wonderful section on New Year. Check out our wide range of New Year e-cards, gifts, stories, wallpapers, screensavers, recipes, quotes and other items related to the occasion. Also go through our informative articles on the history, traditions, decoration tips, party ideas and many more on New Year. So come in and let us take you on a joyride through our grand New Year section. If you like it, click here to refer this section to your friends, loved ones and all those eagerly awaiting the coming year. Share the fun with one and all. Happy New Year!
happy new year

Author:
User avatar Posts: 8
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Related Posts  to : Happy new year 2009
 i am doing final year B.E CSE...     -  
 I am doing my BCA final year. Looking out for a mini project     -