Total members 11889 |It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

[email protected]
my BS(Telecommunication and networks) will be completed at FEB 2012 and I am also doing CCNA course.

Author:

[quote="Balint_Papai"]2nd Line Cisco Network Engineer (Minimum CCNA: LAN/WAN)
About the Job

We are a Global Service Provider who has a requirement for a Cisco Engineer to join our rapidly expanding engineering team.​ You will hold a current CCNA qualification and have a minimum of 3 years experience.​ The successful candidate will have skills and experience in supporting LAN based Network services such as VLAN configuration, Inter VLAN routing, Layer 3 routing via WAN based services – Internet VPN & MPLS VPN as well as Active Directory experience at a 3rd/​4th line level.​ Any experience with Firewalls and Network security will prove advantageous.​ Good communication skills are essential and will ensure a ‘fast track’ career path

You will be joining a team of software and Network Engineers and will be exposed to Network design, implementation, configuration (MPLS, & VPN) and support.​ Due to rapid company growth your career development opportunities are fantastic.​ An enthusiastic attitude is required and hard work will be rewarded.​

Day to Day Duties and Responsibilities

* Ensuring all SLA’s are met: prioritise requests to ensure customer satisfaction in line with expectations; responding to all customer requests in a timely and professional manner.​
* Manage and maintain Existing WAN based Cisco equipment; to include layer 2 and layer 3 devices (2950 – 3750 layer 2 devices /​ 1800 – 3700 layer 3 devices)
* Control, administer and audit IP addressing – Public /​ Private and NAT
* Control change management on the WAN – customers /​ suppliers /​ internal
* Offer input and guidance relating to Network security - customers /​ suppliers /​ internal
* Control 3rd party suppliers relating to Network services within the building
* Liaise and act as interface with Primary Network and WAN services providers and suppliers
* Be a part of the ‘on call’ rota

Ideal Skills

* Have a positive approach to team work, alongside a willingness to learn/​share knowledge
* Have the ability to work under pressure
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Show initiative and understand how to set expectation levels, both internally and externally
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Flexible and enthusiastic approach

[url]http://hrdeveloper.blog.hu/2008/12/07/cisco_network_engineer[/url]
[email protected][/quote]

Author:

i have completed ccna mcts hardware and networking and diploma in electronics and communication im a fresher my mail id is [email protected]

Author:

Electronics & Telecom Engineer,Interested for CCNA based profile job

Author:

hi
sir -i sushant spatil from india you are dubai job emplyer i complited ccna &red heat sir

Author:

Yaa,I am looking for this kind of Job.Please send your details in my mail.my mail is
[email protected]

Author:

I am offering my skills in your reported company as CCNA network engineer i am sending my detail as below ...
Name : RKHAFEEZ ...

email : [email protected]
www.rkhafeez.media.officelive.com

Author:

Post subject: Re: CCNA Network Engineer Job in the Dubai Reply with quote
Hello sir ,
I am VIVEK . I am a btech computer science graduate.also i have completed CCNA & 1.6 Years of experience in NETWORKING.I really interested in network jobs.so kindly send details .my email id is [email protected].

Author:

I am a B.Tech Graduate Working with Genpact for More than a year on Tech support Supporting Home routers and the office router and also the Cisco routers. CCNA certified looking for the job...
Pelase get back to me on [email protected] or [email protected]

Author:

my name is simon worku from Ethiopia CCNA certified and 3 years experiances,and good familiarity with firewalls.

Author:

Related Posts  to : CCNA Network Engineer Job in the Dubai
 Engineer - Network & Systems     -  
 Desktop/Network Engineer - South Korea     -  
 looking cisco Engineering job in Dubai     -  
 Free Classifieds and Ads in Dubai(UAE)     -  
 DEBTS CLEARANCE LOANS FOR DUBAI AND SHARJAH APPLY NOW     -  
 Information Systems Security Engineer     -  
 Test Engineer at Shivrai Technologies Pvt. Ltd., in Pune     -  
 The New Indian Express Group Bangalore : Electrical Engineer     -  
 CCNA JOB     -  
 CCNA     -