Total members 11890 |It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:10 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Sachin S. Gaikwad

S.No.37/17,Sagar Building,
Vidyanagari, Next to Javahar
bakery, Dhankawadi, Pune 43.

Thank you for taking the time to review my summary of professional experience and this letter. I realize that time is a valuable commodity and truly do appreciate yours.
I am a new technology professional, having recently graduated from Cisco Systems with a CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) first level global certification in network technologies. I am looking for a company where I can become part of a progressive team that is focused on producing technology solutions for the users and departments it serves.
I am a good candidate for companies that are looking for an energetic and proficient ‘ Technology Professional ’. I just got seasoned at The Router School,
I have been involved in several hands-on lab projects with my school. Most notably, I was the lead architect on a virtual local area network project using Cisco Catalyst Switching technology in a classroom/lab setting. As indicated on my resume‚ I have steadily learnt to improve my overall knowledge and to receive real-world / hands-on experience. I want to continue this trend with your organization. I can bring an excellent skill set along with good communication skills and a superb attitude.
I will follow up with your company in the next several days. However, if you are interested in speaking to me before that time, do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. I have included my current contact information.

Thank you, once again, for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Sachin Gaikwad

Author:

Related Posts  to : Application for the post of Network Admin.
 Connecting Java Application to C++ Application from Code     -  
 Project Post Example     -  
 Here how to add ads of google after first post     -  
 Ad after first topic in a post in Skymiles_red     -  
 check request was GET or POST     -  
 Post parameters using JQuery     -  
 Get value from HTTP POST VARS     -  
 how to post a finished project     -  
 Important : Read before you post .     -  
 Extracting Parameters from GET or POST Request     -