Total members 11889 |It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:38 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

msi_333 wrote:
Search engine optimization is one of the most growing topics in last few years, the basic idea it to drive more traffic to your website from the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN).

Your site may be good looking and well designed and contain a lot of pages .And after all these efforts your site still have a low traffic . (I know this feeling). There are some techniques are used to get good traffic from the search engines. Google is the most used search engine so i will focus on Google in this topic.

1.Page rank
Google page rank is from 1 to 10. The page rank 10 the best. The more links linking to your homepage the more pagerank you will may get .Because it depends on that pages that are linking to you ,what is the pagerank of these pages ,are they related to your site content , the related pages is more better .
To know how this calculation is done Google Rank

2.Use Title
Use titles that users write in search, the title is the one inside the <title> html tag.

3.Rich content.
Write topics that is contain many keywords that the users my write in search queries.

4.Use Meta tag.
Use Meta tag for description in the header of your site .and chooses good keywords.
Code:
<meta name="keywords" content="" />
<meta name="description" content="" />

5.URL rewriting.
for example if you have a topic called javagame
the url will be :
Code:
http://www.site.com/javagame.html

instead of
Code:
http://www.site.com?id=1

If you need any help just reply to my topic and i will be happy to help you.

Some great basic steps that should be done for every web site.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 5
Have thanks: 0 time

Hello..

For people to find your site via a search engine, the site will require a high Search Engine Results Position (SERP). This means when they search keywords phrases like SEO techniques, they will find you site page on the first page of the search engine results. Ending up on the 10 page of the search engines results will not get you any traffic.

Optimizing your website so you will obtain a high search engine results position is what SEO Techniques is all about. It is reported that 65% of all websites visited start with a search from a search engine.

Getting a high SERP is a combination of a number of things. Leaving out any of the items on the following list of SEO Techniques can result in your page not getting as high a search engine results position as it could.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 3

Search engine optimization or SEO is the process of making website easy to find in search engines for its targeted and relevant keywords. This could be achieved by optimizing internal and external factors that influence search engine positioning. The main goal of every professionally implemented SEO campaign is gaining top positioning for targeted keywords as well as search engine traffic growth. That is the reason why search engine optimization may increase the number of sales and conversions in times!

Author:
User avatar Posts: 3

Yes, of course you are correct.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1

Domain names play a big role in the search engine optimization game. Many SEOs will not go into a market niche and dish out link investments until they catch a good domain name for the field. In this article I try to answer the question of what is considered a good domain and how domains affect SEO.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1

When your thinking about basic SEO and buying a domain there are many important factors to consider and I will present just a few. One of the most important elements to a domain is it's age. Google views older domains as reputable and trusted. Trusted sites rank better in Google. Another important SEO basic is the domain name itself. Try to get a domain name that has some of the keywords you want to be found for like "seo-basics-guide."

Author:
User avatar Posts: 9

Link building is also one of the most important aspects, it's crucial in the SEO. Attention: it's more about quality than quantity. Do remember.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

Thank you for the TIP .

Author:
Mastermind
User avatar Posts: 2715
Have thanks: 74 time

My site is selling nike sb shoes, I have encountered a problem, I do not know why the website, the number of siteweb every day to reduce on the google,and now as many customers as there have been a straight line down I really want to change such a state, but do not know from where to start to do it?

Author:

msi_333 said very completely. But I think the Search engine optimization is much important in rich content building and the link building. :sohappy:

Author:
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Related Posts  to : Search engine optimization
 JSP Search Engine     -  
 How to do a simple search engine for website using PHP     -  
 A simple search page using Google AJAX Search API     -  
 particle swarm optimization matlab code     -  
 AJAX Engine     -  
 Run query and search from ASP     -  
 binary search     -  
 search in a string and replace     -  
 Binary search tree C++     -  
 how we can search in filehandling without using structures a     -