Total members 11890 |It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 am Login / Join Codemiles

Java

C/C++

PHP

C#

HTML

CSS

ASP

Javascript

JQuery

AJAX

XSD

Python

Matlab

R Scripts

Weka

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sometime you will need to convert Powerpoint to other format such as video and flash. In the previous posts. I mentioned a lot a about how to convert powerpoint to video or flash and some kind of software related to it. Today, I am going to give you 5 ways to convert powerpoint to flash. Hopefully it can give you some hints tricks.All together you will find there are 5 ways I listed below.
1. Convert PowerPoint to Flash with Powerpoint to Flash
One of representatives is Moyea PPT4Web Converter which could help anyone convert PowerPoint presentation to Flash and mp4 format with one click. Here are the following steps :

1. Download Moyea PPT4Web Converter and install it on your computer
http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/ppt-to-flash/
2. Launch the program; import your presentation you want to convert.
3. Click Start to convert your presentation to Flash.
Advantages:
Fast conversion speed and excellent quality.Fully retain elements in original PowerPoint file

2. Convert PowerPoint to Flash using OpenOffice Go Top
1. Launch OpenOffice.org Impress.
2. File -> Open, open the PowerPoint presentation that you wish to convert to flash.
3. Click File -> Export.
4. Choose Macromedia Flash (SWF) (.swf) in the Filter box. Click OK.

Defect:
All the animations, multimedia files in the presentation will disappear after conversion. So it is ideal way for static presentations.

3. Convert PowerPoint to Flash manually with Adobe Flash Go Top
1. Saving PowerPoint slide into WMF.
Office button -> Save As -> Other Formats, choose Windows Metafile (*.WMF) at Save as type drop-down list, and click Save. Then click Every Slide button in the pop-up dialog.
2. Importing the WMF files into Flash.
3. Exporting the FLA file to a SWF file.

Defect:
So complicated and all the animations will disappear after conversion.

4. Convert PowerPoint to Flash with presentation sharing website Go Top
Slideshare.net, slideboom.com and authorstream.com are good presentation sharing websites. You could upload your presentation to these websites, and then they will convert your presentation to Flash and share it on web.

Defect:
Ideal way to share the Flash presentation online, you cannot download the Flash to your computer.

5. Convert PowerPoint to Flash with screen recorder Go Top

Download and install Comtasia (http://www.techsmith.com) on your computer and then follow the steps below.

1. Save your PPT file as PPS file.
2. Set Camtasia studio to record the whole screen.
3. Play your PowerPoint PPS file and Press F9 to start recording the screen.
4. When you reach your last blank slide, Press F10 to tell Camtasia Recorder to stop recording. You will be prompted to save the captured slideshow, so choose a directory and enter a filename.
5. Save your capture in SWF format.

Defect:
It will a little time-consuming if there are many slides in your presentation.

Which way works for you Go Top
All the above methods can help you convert PowerPoint to Flash, which method works for you depends on your presentation. For static presentation with no music, videos and animations, you can use OpenOffice, Adobe Flash or online file conversion service for you. For multimedia presentation with music, videos and animations, PowerPoint to Flash Video Converter or screen recorder is a good choice. However, a good screen recorder is a little expensive than a PowerPoint to Flash.

Author:
User avatar Posts: 5
Have thanks: 0 time

VisiPPT is a program to convert your Microsoft® PowerPoint® (*.ppt and *.pps) presentations into a popular video files or flash step by step.
Supports password-protected presentations
Supports all of the most popular video and audio codecs
Automatically determines optimal movie dimensions
A very simple in use and functional!!! It really helps me in business!
http://www.visifly.com/VisiPPT/ try and write me if don't like it

Author:
User avatar Posts: 1

Well, I found a similar tutorial months ago, it supplied 6 ways to convert PowerPoint to Flash. You could go to http://www.sameshow.com/other/6-ways-convert-powerpoint-to-flash.html to view more.

Author:

HI FRIENDS ..USEFUL INFORMATION TO ALL THE USER ... THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US

Author:

You can also check out my signature if you are having problem in converting your ppt files http://www.ppt2swfsdk.com

Author:

Another tool:Moyea PPT4Web Converter

Moyea PPT4Web converter is an initiative program that converts PowerPoint files to flash video (FLV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, 3G2) of full performance, binging easy access of PowerPoint presentation on websites like YouTube, MySpace, and even personal blogs and podcasts.

The PowerPoint to FLV converter delivers a host of custom functions to personalize PowerPoint conversion, including video parameter customization, slide transition modification, sound track insertion and aspect ratio adjustment, and provides optimized codec capable of cloning an entire PowerPoint presentation inclusive of music, animations, movie clips and slide transitions to flash video at 3 clicks.

Supported conversion from: PowerPoint to FLV, PowerPoint to MP4, PowerPoint to MOV, PowerPoint to 3GP, PowerPoint to 3G2.

You can gain it at http://dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/ppt-to-flash/

Author:
User avatar Posts: 5

For example I use Video to Flash Converter Pro 5.7
( geovid )...

Author:
User avatar Posts: 2

What for me,i prefer use Presentation to Video Converter too.It's tool for convert PowerPoint into avi,asf,wmv,mpeg etc.It's one of the best program,I have had to deal with.Try this. :sohappy:

Author:
User avatar Posts: 7

I also use Presentation to Video Converter. It's very very good programm.

Author:

I also prefer Presentation to Video Converter)
Very easy to use)
:yahoo:

Author:
User avatar Posts: 4

Related Posts  to : 5 Ways To Convert PowerPoint To Flash
 6 Approaches to Putting PowerPoint Presentation on Web     -  
 Benefits of converting PowerPoint presentations to DVD     -  
 Import a PowerPoint presentation into Windows Movie Maker     -  
 ppt to flash     -  
 gel button in flash     -  
 Motion in flash     -